Hello! Welcome to Geraq.com (“Geraq”)! Thank you for coming, wish you have a good experience with Our Services.
Please take a few moments to read these Terms & Conditions before using Our Services. This Agreement is a legally binding contract and you should read the following Terms of Service carefully before you use Our Services. By using Our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service of this Agreement. If you don’t agree with this Agreement, or cannot comply with it, then you must not use Our Services.
Geraq is available (a) through Geraq Website “www.Geraq.com” where you will be able to discover, book, purchase various Activities that suit your interest; (b) through Geraq Website where you can create your event, manage your event and sell the event’s ticket; (c) offline through our services “Ticket Management system” with QR Code, entry ticket management, sponsorship and marketing services; (d) through “Mobile Application Scanner” which build a separate subsystem that has useful functions by other subsystems to access the function; (a), (b), (c) and (d) are collectively referred to as “Our Services”.
Our Services is owned by PT Gerak Maju Mediatama (the “Company”, “Our”, “We”). We as a vendor will handle your booking transaction and payment transaction for tickets to the Activities that we offered on Our Services. The owner of all the Activities is a Vendor (e.g Events Promoter, Events Owner, Event Organizer, Venue Operator, etc). And a person who purchases or otherwise registers for tickets Activities through Our Services is a Customer (e.g buyer, visitors, attendees of any Activities, etc). So, whether you are using Our Services to purchase Tickets or sell Tickets, this Agreement governs your access as a User to and use of Our Services.
We reserve the right, to change, to update or modify these terms at any time without prior notice. We suggest that you review these whenever you use the Services to keep yourself apprised of any changes. As a User, by continuing to use Our Services nothing in these Terms will prevent you or stop you from being able to enforce or receive the full benefit of your legal rights provided under general Indonesia law (your “non-excludable statutory rights”). But, it also means that you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms you may not use Our Services. And please notes:
- We do not routinely screen the content of any Activities suitability for individual Users;
- We do not own or set the Sale Price of any Tickets;
- We do not endorse any Users or any Activities and reserves the right to remove Activities it deems inappropriate from Our Services (“Website”) at any time and for any reason;
- We do not confirm the identity or suitability of Users; Users interact with and contact one another at their own risk;
- We are not an event organiser or promoter;
- We provide an online platform to facilitate the sale and purchase of Tickets; And
- We are not a party to the agreement between a Customer and Vendor for the sale and purchase of Tickets using Our Services. Therefore, We are not responsible for the Activities, the Event or the Ticket(s) purchased. Delivery of Tickets is the Vendor’s responsibility and We are unable to guarantee that Vendors will complete Transactions in every single case.
- We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms. Your continued use of Our Services will constitute your acceptance of the new Agreement so please make sure you read any such notification carefully. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any revised version of this Agreement, you must immediately stop using Our Services, including removing any Activities that you have posted.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under 18 years old, you will need permission from your parents or legal guardians. And please note that some Activities are age restricted, please bring valid Identity Card to prove your age.
- Buying tickets from Our Services means you are agreeing to Terms & Conditions.
- If you buy the ticket through Our Services, it means you order the Tickets from the Vendors because practically we only serve you as a ticket vendor that provides a service to order the tickets. But you don’t have to worry, because we are willing to help you to communicate to the Vendors related to any kind of complaint and also attempted to find the best solution for you through our customer service.
- Although we will use our expertise with caution in performing the services, we do not verify, and do not guarantee, that all information provided is accurate, complete, correct or the latest available, and we are not responsible for any errors (including placement and typing errors), obstruction (either because of temporary and/or partial, damage, repair or improvement to the site or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or false information or non-delivery of information.
- All ticket sales are NOT REFUNDABLE, except when stated otherwise by the Vendor.
- Bring your original & valid identity card (not photocopied) is mandatory when exchanging/redeeming your e-ticket.
- E-ticket with a different name than written on the identity card will not be accepted, unless the Vendor allows the representative (someone who appointed by you) to bring the legally signed authorization letter and show their identity card that is stated in the authorization letter.
- Counterfeit voucher/ticket is prohibited by law and shall be prosecuted under criminal law.
- Camera & video camera are not permitted to enter the venue, except when stated otherwise by the Vendor.
- Contacting Us: If you have any questions or want any further information regarding this Agreement, please contact [email protected]
- Contacting You: If we need to contact you, we will do so using the telephone number or email address that you have provided with your Account.
- The Vendor is solely responsible for all the Content that has been submitted through Our Services. And you represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the foregoing license and that all User Content (a) does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party; (b) complies with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations; and (c) does not violate these Terms.
- Changes to this Agreement: We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms on the Website. Your continued use of Our Services will constitute your acceptance of the new Agreement so please make sure you read any such notification carefully. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any revised version of this Agreement, you must immediately stop using Our Services, including removing any Activities that you have posted.
- Our Services is available online through the website www.Geraq.com or/and any other platforms, whether or not they will be available in the future.
- For several deals with the Vendor, Our Service “Ticket Management System” is also available offline as a Ticket Box. So, the Vendor can sell the Activities offline and the Customer can purchase it on the spot.
- We also provide Application Programming Interface as Our Service, which builds a separate subsystem that has useful functions by other subsystems to access the function.
- To use Our Services and make any purchases, you are at least be 18 years old or older. If you are under 18 years old, you will need permission from your parents or legal guardians. And please note that some Activities are age restricted, bring a valid Identity Card to prove your age.
- We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Our Services. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of Our Services, or the entire system, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal, or any features, parts or content of Our Services
- We may change the format and content of Our Services from time to time. We reserve the right to modify, change, substitute or withdraw any Activities or other information on Our Services. You agree that your use of Our Services is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
- All the Activities that is offered on Our Services are only directed at people who access and make purchases in Indonesia. So if the Activities on Our Services are located outside Indonesia, you should considering your travel arrangements to/from the Activities because unless this is expressly stated as part of the Activities, because it may not included as part of the purchase. And if you choose to use Our Services to make a purchase outside Indonesia you do so at your own initiative and please notes that you will charge yourself on Indonesian currency.
ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES / REGISTRATION
- You must register with your Geraq account to book and/or purchase various Activities on Geraq Website. As a Vendor, you should register with your Geraq Experience Manager account in order to create and manage your event.
- If you are accepting this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity (and “you” refers and applies to that company or other legal entity).
- As a Customer, you can also can create a User Account via social media account (Facebook) for accessing Geraq Application. But if you choose to deactivate your User Account on Facebook then all your data will be unavailable to us.
- In order to activate your registration of any Activities, you must click accept that you have read and agreed to these Terms of Service. If You fail to agree to these Terms you will not be able to create Activities or promote it on the Site.
- By using Our Services, you expressly agree that you will not download, display or transmit in any way, and or make any publicly available content inconsistent with the permitted use of the Ticket Terms of Service of Our Services.
- On Our Services, there may be links to websites maintained by third parties (“External Sites”). External Sites are provided for reference and convenience only. We do not operate, control or support in any form of that External Site. You are solely responsible for your use of such External Sites and it is recommended to review the Terms of Service of the External Site carefully.
- In order to register and access your account, you will need to choose a password. It is important you keep this password confidential because you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password to a reasonably expected standard and Purchases are made via your account. Let us know as soon as you become aware there has been a breach of security and we will suspend your account. You agree that any person who you directly or implicitly permit to use your password (implicitly, for example, because you do not log out of your account and another person uses your device to make Purchases or you write your password on a noticeboard in your home and a family member then uses it to gain access to your account) is authorized to act as your agent to use Our Services and make Purchases via your account. You will not be responsible to pay for Purchases made after you have notified us of a password change or that security has been compromised.
- One individual user is allowed to register only one account on Our Services. You warrant that you will not create fraudulent accounts. You also warrant that you will not use any fraudulent Activities to generate unfair Reward Credits on Our Services to be applied to you (for instance, you will not redeem your own invitation code with a different account of yours).
- If you no longer have control over your account, you are required to immediately notify us (e.g., your account is hacked in any way or your phone is stolen) so we can temporarily block and/or inactivate your account properly. Please note that you are responsible for your use of your account and may be liable for your account even if your account is misused by others.
- For any Activities that Vendor submitted and published, we may review or return it for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation any Activities that promotes pornographic or illegal activity. We reserve the right to disqualify any Activities that, in our sole discretion, does not comply with these Terms of Service or otherwise.
- You understand and agree that the Site may, at times, be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, but not limited to: (i) equipment or communications malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance, repairs, or administrative reviews which We may undertake from time-to-time; or (iii) causes beyond Our control or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Us.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit profile information, comments, questions, feedback, images and other content or information (“User Content”). User Content shall include all information posted, transmitted or otherwise made available by Users on Our Services in connection with the creation or booking of Activities.
- you have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by Our Services and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use;
- you have the written consent of the photographer or other owners of any images included in your User Content to use such pictures;
- We use your User Content as contemplated by this Agreement and Our Services will not breach any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
- your User Content is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- We may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this Agreement without liability for payment of any fees or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise;
- and to the best of your knowledge, all your User Content and any other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate.
ALL ACTIVITIES THAT PUBLISHED ON OUR SERVICES
- You, as our users, acknowledge that we do not pre-screen or approve Activity Content prior to posting. We make no representations and/or warranties to any of the claims made in any posting on reviews and comments, personal profile, Activities, postings, descriptions, guides, and message boards or otherwise of any Activity Content, by any Vendor.
- You as a Vendor, submitting any and all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials posted on, transmitted through, and available through Our Services to be used on the Site, You agree that We may use Your name, or image and any quotes attributable to You, and any such photos, videos, or audio recordings of or by You as described herein.
- We as the partner of some Vendor reserves the right in our sole discretion NOT to use any submitted Activity Content. In addition, by submitting Activity Content, you as a Vendor: (i) understand and agree that the Activity Content may be cropped, edited, electronically manipulated or otherwise altered for use in the Site and Apps, without further consent or approval, and that whether or how the Activity Content is used in the Site and Apps is entirely within Our sole discretion; (ii) certify that You are the original author (or have a written assignment of all rights from the author) of the submitted Activity Content, You are the sole copyright owner of the Activity Content, You are the only person depicted in the Activity Content, and You have complete authority to grant to Us the rights stated herein; and (iii) understand and agree that all Activity Content is subject to review and editing by Us prior to any posting or use by us. You further acknowledge that We reserve the right to remove any Activity Content from the Site at any time and for any reason at Our sole discretion.
- All Activity Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Activity Content originated. We as a vendor does not control and is not responsible for submitted Activity Content and that using Our Services, You may be exposed to Activity Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Likewise, we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such Activity Content posted on, transmitted through, and available through Our Services. Users of Our Services bear all risks associated with, the use and/or reliance upon any Activity Content, and/or the representations made therein.
ACTIVITIES AND SELLING TICKETS
- Activities Responsibility of Vendor: By creating Activities using Our Services, Vendors are offering to sell or distribute, for the Sale Price, where applicable, Ticket(s) for Customers to attend an Activity. It is the Vendor’s responsibility to make any Activity or Ticket restrictions clear to the Customers and the Vendor is solely responsible for all the Activities that they post on Our Services. Any changes to Activities and Tickets must be made clear to Customers as soon as possible.
- Activities Representation: An Activity is a legal representation made by the Vendor about the details relevant to the Ticket and its Activity Content accuracy.
- Service Charge Preference: The Vendor shall elect whether the Service Charge shall be paid by the Customers, in addition to the Sale Price, or included in the Sale Price and paid by the Vendor.
- Activities Details: The Vendor must provide all Activities information, including:
- the name of the Activity and performer(s) (if relevant);
- the date of the Activity;
- the location of the Activity;
- the name, address and the region of the Venue;
- the descriptions of the Activity;
- an image that related to the event, using at least a 1024x768px that’s no larger than 1 MB;
- the contact person email who in charge for the activity;
- the categories of the Activity;
- the type of Ticket (e.g. seated, standing, timed entry, etc.);
- the Sale Price of each Ticket;
- the refund policy, if any;
- and any additional information, special rules or requirements which apply to the Activity and/or the Tickets (e.g., age restrictions, accessibility restrictions, restricted view, family section, alcohol restrictions, etc.);
- Compliance: When creating an Activity, the Vendor must comply with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations and the terms of this Agreement. If you are a Vendor trading as a business, you must identify yourself as such by using a Business Account. Vendors trading as a business is responsible for complying with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations in relation to their obligations as a “trader”. We assume no responsibility for a Vendor’s compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Vendor Warranties: The Vendor represents and warrants to and for the benefit of Our Services, that any Activities that he/she creates:
- relate only to Tickets and Activities over which that Vendor has control, either directly or indirectly, and for which the Vendor is permitted to sell or distribute Tickets;
- include accurate and transparent Ticket prices and information relating to all additional charges which will be incurred by Customers;
- do not infringe any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights);
- are not being listed by the Vendor serving in the capacity of a broker, rental agent or Activities agent for a third party;
- do not comprise of the same or substantially the same content as any other Activities on Our Services;
- do not in any way contain fraudulent or inaccurate or misleading information; Please note: selling stolen or counterfeit property is a crime and We will report such activity to the relevant local authorities and permanently ban anyone found selling stolen or counterfeit property from using Our Services;
- are not defamatory, abusive, threatening or obscene;
- are not unethical or discriminatory on the basis of age, gender, race, marital status, nationality or cultural, religious or personal beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, political opinion or otherwise;
- do not attempt to solicit any Users to use a third-party service that competes with Our Services;
- do not breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, including those associated with making charity donations;
- do not contain any virus or other programmes that interferes with or seeks to interfere with any computer system or data;
- cannot be construed to be associated with any terrorist organisations; and
- do not contain political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- VAT: The Vendor is responsible for ensuring that the Sale Price includes all taxes required on Activities, including VAT or applicable local taxes. If in doubt, the Vendor should seek the advice of a tax expert to determine which taxes need to be collected from the Customer.
- Insurance: The Vendor is solely responsible for any insurance that may be required in relation to the Activities.
- Event Cancellation or Alteration: If an Event is cancelled, re-scheduled or amended in any way, this must be dealt with by the Vendor and communicated clearly to Customer. The Activities must be updated or removed by the Vendor and if it is not, we reserve the right to remove the Activities from Our Services.
- We do not guarantee that Activities made via Our Services will be published and active within a certain time of the Vendor posting an Activity or that it will appear in a particular order in search results or that the Ticket(s) will sell. If a Ticket does not sell, We accept no responsibility.
PRICE AND PAYMENT FOR ANY ACTIVITIES
- We always try to offer you the best prices of the tickets for every Activity.
- All prices on every Activity that we offer are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- The ticket on what we offer on Our Services are conditional upon certain requirements being met and may have specific Terms of Service attached to them. We are not the supplier under the offer, the supplier of the offers will be the Vendor. We will issue the all of the Activities that you purchase on the Vendor’s behalf and the Vendor will be solely responsible for supplying the Offer. The Vendor has agreed with us that it will supply the Activities that you purchase through Our Services.
- The price of tickets is as quoted on Our Services from time to time. Prices include VAT, if applicable. Prices are liable to change at any time.
- When you booked the tickets, you must make payment within the specified time limit for Activities that we offer on Our Services. If the payment is not made within the given time your order will be invalid or cancelled.
- Payment for all orders must be made by credit or debit card you must follow the procedures stated by us or the relevant payment service provider. Sum it short, you should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declined to authorize payment for any reason. Please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.
- Prices are made in the amount and currency as stated not including bank fees yet.
- If there is an obvious pricing error in relation to the offer which could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing then we have the right to cancel the purchase of the tickets issued in respect of the Offer and issue you with a refund in respect of the same.
- We entitled to change the price of the product any time without prior notice, except for the product you have been purchased and received a confirmation letter from us.
- For every successful transaction, we will send you a confirmation letter via email contains Activities descriptions and ordering that you create as well as confirmation payment. We will deliver it not long after your payment succeeded. On the email we will give you an electronic ticket ( e-ticket ), (i) if you order from our website then you get the e-ticket in the form of PDF file, (ii) if you order it from our apps then you get the e-ticket on “My Tickets” menu, (iii) if you order it from our other services then you will get the e-ticket according to Vendor’s agreed procedures for that Activities.
- You are responsible to bring and keep the information contained on the ticket(s) that we send. Because the ticket is a very important document and you must bring it when you are going to redeem the ticket(s). We or the Vendor reserve the right to refuse to provide product or services, if you can not prove that you have legally place an order and settlement.
Your relationship with the Vendor
- It is important to note that it is the Vendor, not us, who is the Vendor of the Activities. Therefore, if you have a complaint with the quality of the Activities your complaint lies with the Vendor, not Us, although we’d still love to hear your feedback so we can decide whether or not to continue offering Activities from that Vendor in the future. We will, of course, use our reasonable endeavors to assist you with providing feedback to the Vendor if you so request: Contact us.
- Since your contract is not with us, but with the Vendor, we may pass essential booking details to that Vendor (remember, they are not a part of our company, but are third parties to whom we act as agent for). The placing of an order to purchase a Ticket will constitute consent to us passing your details for this.
- For Activities that you paid, you will need to check your email to get your Payment Success Confirmation and your e-ticket on the form of PDF file. But for certain Activities depending on the agreement with the Vendor, your valid e-ticket will be what our Vendor sent to your email as valid tickets that you can use.
- You can buy the Activities that we offer on our website. And on several deals with the Vendor, you also can purchase the Activities that you want at our Ticket Box for the offline ticketing, or other services.
- Tickets must be used by the date of the Activities shown on the Ticket, or it will no longer be valid (and you will not be entitled to a refund).
- For the ticket which has more than one schedule, please choose the preferred date and tickets according to the availability or you can contact our customer service so we can help you book the Activities with the schedule that you prefer.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number. You will be informed of this at the point of purchase.
- It is your responsibility to check your Tickets as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and Contact Us immediately prior to the Activities if there is a mistake, or if you have not received your Ticket(s).
Process of purchasing
- Tickets may be purchased by clicking on the Activities you wish to purchase and then following the prompts that will appear on-screen. You may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order to us.
- Once submitted, your order constitutes an offer to us to Purchase a Ticket. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We are not obliged to accept your order and may, in our discretion, decline to accept any order. Where we accept your order, we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that we have accepted your order and providing details of your Ticket. Notwithstanding our acceptance, we may immediately terminate or suspend the Purchase (and suspend or void the Ticket) if subsequently your payment details are found to be invalid or lack funds by our payment provider, or we or our payment provider reasonably suspect fraudulent behavior linked with your account.
- Reproduction, sale, resale or trade of a Ticket is prohibited. If you attempt to do this we reserve the right to void the Ticket and cancel your account. However, we encourage you to Purchase Tickets and give them as gifts!
- Your ticket remains the property of the Vendor and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- Our Vendors may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a Purchase is made, or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. It is your responsibility to keep your tickets safe, whether in digital or paper ticket formats. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets. If duplicates are being issued, a reasonable administration charge may be levied.
- We may limit the number of Tickets you can buy to an Activities that we offer. We reserve the right, on reasonable suspicion, to cancel without notice or liability to you any order for Tickets purchased over any specified limits or if we reasonably suspect fraudulent conduct in connection with the purchase.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes without the Vendor’s and Our written consent.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Vendors right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets other than in certain cases set out in our refunds policy.
- The venue may refuse or revoke admission should you or your guests breach any Terms of Service of the Activities or Vendor, or otherwise upon reasonable grounds. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the Activities, but admission cannot be guaranteed. Ticket-holders may only leave and re-enter a venue during an Activities at the discretion of the Vendor or the management of the venue. You only have the right to a seat corresponding to that stated on the Ticket, but the Vendor reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on the Ticket.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY
- Before completing the payment transaction, ensure you have carefully reviewed the booking details. Because all ticket sales cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded except in the following circumstances:
- If we discover an error in the price of the Tickets you have ordered, we will use reasonable endeavors to inform you as soon as possible and allow you to either re-confirm your order at the correct price (crediting or debiting your account as applicable) or cancel your order. If you choose to cancel, you will receive a full refund from us if you’ve already paid. If we are unable to contact you, this will be treated as a cancellation.
- If the Activities that we offer to you is cancelled or there is a material change to the Activities details we will give you a full refund of the face value price paid or if the face value has been reduced by the Vendor, the discounted face value. A material change is one which, in our reasonable opinion, makes the Activities materially different to what a purchaser of the Activities, taken generally, could reasonably expect. For example, the use of understudies in a theatre performance does not constitute a material change.
- If an Activities is re-scheduled (and you cannot attend the re-scheduled date), we will coordinate with the Vendors on how your ticket(s) will be treated however a refund cannot be guaranteed.
- The refund process will take a different amount of time for each Bank. For detailed information, please contact us at [email protected] or Whatsapp +6281110588333.
- For each ticket refunded, there will be a refund fee in the amount of IDR 10,000.
- Refund is an amount of money you will receive after cancelling any refundable bookings you have made using Our Services. All refunds will be processed and will only be provided to the person who made payment (the Buyer). In order to process your refund, you must follow Our Refund Procedure such as
- Fill in the refund form with valid, accurate and complete data by you, as the buyer of the ticket.
- Your request for a refund can be processed if you have filled the refund form with valid, accurate and complete data. In case your form is not complete and accurate then you must send the Refund Form again.
- Once a refund has been requested, and we have refunded your money, your ticket is no longer valid.
- A refund is only valid from the Buyer. Therefore, refund that is requested by other than Buyer is not valid unless stated otherwise for specific Activities.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA & DATA PROTECTION
- completing the transaction;
- statistical analysis;
- sending you news of our special Activities, offers, promotions and newsletters either by post, email, SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram or through any social network;
- market research.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights (which includes rights such as copyright, and rights in trademarks) in any content of Our Services (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us and/or our licensors. Except as expressly set out in these Terms, nothing in these Terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from Our Services. If you print off, copy or store pages from Our Services (only as permitted by these Terms of Service), you must ensure that any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
- You agree that you shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through Our Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through Our Services with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject you to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- You agree that by submitting any posting, images or other content for publication on Our Services (User Content), you retain any copyright you may have in User Content, however you grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it into other works in any form, media or technology, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes. You waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author, of User Content.
- You are solely responsible for User Content (including content you share with other sites, such as social networking sites) and we do not endorse User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content.
RIGHTS TO CONTENT
We do not control the content our Vendor choose to publish through Our Services. However, we take all steps to comply with applicable laws and expects users of the Services to do the same. You are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to User Content.
You acknowledge that we do not review any User Content in advance of publication through the Service. However, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to alter or remove any User Content and terminate your right to use the Service. We are designed to be Search Engine Optimized for the benefit of our Users. However, User Content designed solely to link to other websites and/or advertise products through the Service will be deleted and we will terminate your right to use the Service. We may copy User Content and disclose User Content for any reason, including, without limitation if required to do so by law.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Us within Indonesia. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Indonesia. If You access this Site from a location outside of Indonesia, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations. And please notes that you will charge yourself on Indonesian currency.
Our Services may change, from time to time, include links to external sites. We have included links to these sites to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement or association with their operators.
OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
We warrant that we will exercise reasonable care and skill in performing our obligations under these Terms. Provided we have done so, we shall not be liable for errors or omissions, although we do, however, issue credits and refunds in limited circumstances (see section Our Cancellation & Refunds Policy). In the event of an error or omission, we will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as reasonably practicable after we become aware.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, all warranties, conditions or other terms, whether express or implied by statute or common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. This does not stop you from exercising your legal rights under the general law to the extent that we cannot lawfully exclude them, or claiming any remedies you might be entitled to under the general law.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you: for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; for fraudulent misrepresentation; or for any other liability that may not, under Indonesia law, be limited or excluded.
Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses (and loss of profits shall always be treated as a type of business loss) and any liability we do have for losses you suffer arising from any Purchases shall not exceed 100% of the aggregate amount spent on the Purchase for the relevant Ticket(s). Further, our liability to you for any and all losses however they arise in connection with these Terms and your use of the platform (including any Purchases) is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
Other than as expressly described in these Terms, We do not warrant and excludes all liability in respect of, or to provide, the Activities for which Tickets may be redeemed, including in respect of the quality, safety, usability or any other aspect of the Activities in respect of which a Ticket is or may be redeemed. We do, however, issue credits and refunds in limited circumstances (see section Our Cancellation & Refunds Policy).
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that are caused by events outside our reasonable control. Where videos are displayed, they are intended to be purely representative of the artist or the Activities. Your actual experience may vary.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We may suspend or terminate all or part of your use of Our Services, your account and/or a Purchased Ticket if you use (or permit anyone other than you to use) our Services, your account or a Purchased Ticket in breach of these Terms and we do not reasonably consider that your breach can be resolved, or if it can be resolved you have failed to resolve it to our reasonable satisfaction after we have asked you to do so and given you a reasonable opportunity to do so. Termination shall not prejudice any other right or remedy you or we may have in respect of accrued rights (including rights in respect of any breach) or liabilities which arose prior to termination.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms, an order you have placed or purchasing in general by email to [email protected] or write to us at Geraq HQ, Bellepoint Commercial Row, Unit C, Jl. Kemang Selatan VIII No.55, Jakarta 12730, Indonesia..